Monday 8 October 2012

Our First Visitors

We said a teary farewell to our first visitors yesterday after an incredible 4 days.  Jan and Les definitely made the most of the city and I enjoyed joining in with their plans when I escaped from work.  I feel like I've had a holiday as well as we did so much and ate out lots.

Here's a little of what we got up to...































The weather was stunning, perfect for showing off how gorgeous Valencia is, and I know that Jan and Les are already excited about a return trip.  We ate a lot of great tapas, had many G&Ts and chatted for hours- just the way a visit from family should be.

I know Jan and Les will be reading so thank you for coming, thank you for your wonderful company but most of all thank you for the Monster Munch ;) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin