Saturday 18 August 2012

Packing...

Oh the planning, the list making (OK this bit I love), the packing, the weighing, the decision making, the repacking, the reweighing.  It's not very easy to decide what to move with it, it isn't very easy to fit everything I love into 2 cases and it really isn't very easy to pick them up once I have packed everything I love into 2 said cases.

Packing is my nemesis and I don't think my Mum appreciates that fact that her spare has looked like this for the last couple of weeks.  I imagine that she'll pretend to be upset that I'm leaving but then throw some kind of party once I'm out of earshot and she can reclaim her house.  And I really don't blame her.

I know it'll all be worth it though.  Just 1 week to go and this will all be packed up and heading the East Midlands airport with me...



I still need to reduce how much I'm taking but I'll tell you one thing, those PG Tips are coming with me no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeah boi, got to get the PG in! If desperate, fill your shoes with tea bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are taking the PG! my mum cannot go anywhere without them. good luck with packing x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin